What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another New Builder

civengpe

Well Known Member
It seems like there have been quite a few new builder threads lately and I would like to throw my hat in the ring as well.

I just emailed in my order for the empennage and wing kit a few minutes ago. I am planning to have Synergy Air complete the wing to quick build level and then go up to attend their empennage class. While I am there, I am going to try to knock out my empennage and wing at the same time.

I am very excited and cannot wait to get this thing started!!!!!

Shannon

Welcome to VAF!!!!

Shannon, welcome aboard.

It is going to be a great experience, enjoy it.:D

Welcome Shannon. There are a few -10 builders around the Houston area. Local resources if you need someone to talk with during your build adventure.

Sugar Land Builder

Shannon,

I am building a 10. "Almost done" (or at least what I can do in my garage) except for wiring and avionics.. I will send you a PM with my contact information. If you would like to see my project give me a call. There are at least two other active builders in the Houston area. One in Katy and one in Kingwood. Also, we have an active RV group that gets togther for lunch the 3rd Saturday of each month and usually involves a bulid visit. The meeting place is usually announced on VAF a few days before.

Dave Syvertson

Shannon,

I am building a 10. "Almost done" (or at least what I can do in my garage) except for wiring and avionics.. I will send you a PM with my contact information. If you would like to see my project give me a call. There are at least two other active builders in the Houston area. One in Katy and one in Kingwood. Also, we have an active RV group that gets togther for lunch the 3rd Saturday of each month and usually involves a bulid visit. The meeting place is usually announced on VAF a few days before.

Dave Syvertson

I would love to come take a look at your project when you get a chance. Also, don't hessitate to ask if you need an extra pair of hands for something.

I met one other builder out of Pearland and flew in his 10 yesterday.:cool: He is going to help me finish out the plane once I get ready.

Back