What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another grateful pilot - Bruce Bohannon training

Sparrowhwk

Patron
I just spent a few days training with Bruce Bohannon, and it was great instruction!
I did both a tail wheel endorsement and RV-8 transition training and the continuity of training was a good idea - no time wasted re-learning/re-training (thanks Bruce).
If Bruce can teach this ham-fisted, club-footed airline pilot to fly a Cub and RV8, then he is the real deal!!!

Many people have posted about the excellent training Bruce provides, and I found this to be absolutely true. You will learn the important stuff from someone who has "been there and done that" many times over. Bruce will generously give you the benefit of his vast experience, which is so valuable.

Finally, I realized that Bruce really cares about his students leaving with the knowledge and skills to operate these aircraft safely and will work on you until you get there. You couldn't ask for more from an instructor.

I'll be going back for refresher and sharpen-up training before I finally fly my aircraft, but for now - thank you Bruce, I really appreciate it!!!

Back