What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Inspection Checklist?

txaviator

Well Known Member
Would anyone happen to have a checklist for an RV-6 annual inspection?
Many thanks if you can help!

Check for Randy Pflanzer's

Do a search for Randy Pflanzer or "annual condition checklist template" and you will have a great platform.

The one here on VAF sure looks a lot like the one I did. So does Walt's, but it has a different format to it.

Man, I should of packaged that thing up when I developed it and sold it. I'd be a zillionaire by now. Okay, well maybe not. :D

Gary, one good bit of advice an experienced IA gave me a long time ago, was to either start at the spinner or tailwheel, and progressively work your way to the other end.

Don't start at one end, then do something in middle, like under the floor pans, then go back to the end you started on...keep attending to things as you reach them, using the check list items, checking them off as they're completed.

Best,

Gary, one good bit of advice an experienced IA gave me a long time ago, was to either start at the spinner or tailwheel, and progressively work your way to the other end.

Don't start at one end, then do something in middle, like under the floor pans, then go back to the end you started on...keep attending to things as you reach them, using the check list items, checking them off as they're completed.

Best,

Great advice! Easy to miss something and/or get distracted otherwise. Thank you, sir!

Back