What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Inspection check list

Ex Bonanza Bucko

Well Known Member
I have a new S-LSA from Van's and I'm learning all I can about it. It's a superb airplane and I love it!

One of the things I find missing is an Annual Inspection check list or instruction like the ones I was used to having on Pipers, Beeches and Cessnas. Did you ever see such a thing or is the S-LSA to be treated like an E-LSA and the owner to act like a builder?

Other items that seem to be missing are: 1.)Break in oil temperatures and required throttle settings doing that (nothing in the Rotax manual beyond the Max oil temp of 266F); 2.)A propeller log book and operators' manual and etc.

EBB (Gonna have to change my handle from Ex Bonanza Bucko to something like S-LSA newbie):)

On Van's web site under the support then service information then to the RV 12 section and download the MM pdf, the check list is in there.
There are other documents in there such as the FTS and POH.

Glad you got your bird!

Thanks a bunch

Found it! Thanks.

I REALLY LOVE THIS AIRPLANE .....now that I have figured out that you don't rotate it, fly it or flare it like a Bonanza!!

EBB :)

Back