What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair Help

Wiley E

I purchased a Andair fuel pump and filter assembly. I had 2 failures with the pump within a year. The first failure was caused from an "O" ring problem (Spring of 2011). The second failure involved a intermittent "turning on" problem.
I have had much difficulty with Andair trying to get the pump repaired both times. They would say the new pump will ship soon (On multi times over multi weeks) and it never does. I had 6 weeks of down time in the spring of 2011 waiting for a replacement pump. The second go around in spring of 2012, I worked with Andair for a month trying to get a replacement. Owen would always say it will ship soon or the end of the week but it never shipped. After a month, I gave up on Andair and bought the ECI pump.

June of 2012, Andair (Owen) said they would refund my money for the fuel pump and filter assembly. I still have not recieved my refund, Andair will not respond to my emails or letters and the last several times I have tried to call there is no answer. They have my fuel pump and my money!

I have been hesitant about posting my Andair plight on the forum but, Im not sure what action to take next. Does anybody have a suggestion?

No suggestions, but I bought a couple items at Oshkosh and not only have I not recieved them but I cant get a hold of anyone at Andair. This is the second time this has happened with them, I'm done...I will not purchase directly from them again and will hesitate even to buy through ACS. I like their products, but the customer service is atrocious, which is too bad.

Andair

While I believe they do make good products, you are not the first to complain about their service. I have their gascolator and fuel valve. Had an issue with gascolator and needed a new one. Paid for it again at full price and when installing noticed considerable metal filings stuck in the fuel nipple. Could have been an issue and cant believe it made it through an even basic cursory quality inspection. Oh well.

I do like their products but think they need to up the service and quality checks if they are going to charge top dollar.

No suggestions, but I bought a couple items at Oshkosh and not only have I not recieved them but I cant get a hold of anyone at Andair. This is the second time this has happened with them, I'm done...I will not purchase directly from them again and will hesitate even to buy through ACS. I like their products, but the customer service is atrocious, which is too bad.

Wow! this site is pretty darn useful...just got an email from Andair saying that my products will be shipping this week. After two months of nothing, now 15 mins after my post here I get a response...coincidence? I think not. Whatever the reason though, as they say, better late than never...this helps...but just be cautious with your buying choices as mine are over at this stage of the project.

What the heck...?

Just read Ron's post. Hoping this will work the same for me.
I also bought from Andair at OSH (fuel valve). :( No joy, no response--thus far. :mad:
So maybe--just maybe--this approach will yield some results???

Back