What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair contact ?

pilotdds

Has anyone been successful contacting andair in England via e-mail.What was the response time?-thanks 116KR and 728DD

The best email to use is : [email protected]

Felicity does the valves .. and she if very good to get back in touch .. Never had an issue with email from her ... Yes at times it may take a day or two extra ...

Felicity will always get back to you ...

Have a good weekend !

I did not have a special email for Felicity but instead used their regular email.
I was never able to get a response by phone or email.
Only after ordering an extra filter from them on line did I receive an email from them stating my filter would be delayed.

andair fuel pump

Thanks -I am getting frustrated with my inability to contact them regarding a flawed fuel pump-no success by phone or email will try again monday.Great success with there valves not so much with the boost pump.

A few people have had an issue but it ended up being a lck of prime. Make sure you start with a pump full of fuel. It will not self prime.

It absolutely will self prime. The problem in my case was due to an older production process Andair used. They test every pump with fuel and and then drain and packaged up. They didn't think the pumps would sit on the shelves/boxes for as long as they did for many of us builders. They would then begin to dry and some of the components froze up. As a result, when I would turn my on it would make a high pitch whining noise. The newer ones are now flushed and preserved with oil to protect them. Once I received one of these, I simply dropped it in the fuel line, connected it up and it self-primed just fine.

boost pump

My issue is electrical not priming it worked fine when testing flow and first flight it failed on the second flight.I have read others had premature failure of the pump electrical componants but I would like to have andair give me some insight.Contactng them has been difficult.This is my 4th aircraft and have found andair valves a nice upgrade.The boost pumps on previous aircraft have been problem free AFP's .The andair pump looked small and compact with an internal bypass based on andairs reputation and there excellent valves it seemed like a good upgrade.Interesting though that they wont self prime.Thanks for your input.

Back