What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AN Hardware in DFW

rbibb

Well Known Member
I need to buy some AN fittings for a redoing of my brake lines on my RV-4. Being a realative newcomer to DFW I'd like any information of places to buy AN hardware in the DFW area. Preferably toward the east side of the metroplex as I live in Rockwall. Someplace that I can buy the stuff on Saturday is what I'm looking for as my other option is to order from Sprue and ahve the stuff here Tuesday but that means I lose this weekend to get the thing back in the air.

Thanks,

Richard Bibb
Rockwall, TX
RV-4 N144KT

Richard,
You might try Action Aerospace Hardware on Parwelk in Dallas. Don't know if they're open on Saturday. They advertise in our Chapter 168 Newsletter. 214-637-3598.
Let me know what you need. I may have it.
972-784-7544

Old thread, but I had the pleasure of doing business with Action Aerospace today, and just wanted to pass the word..

Great, helpful and friendly, people. GOOD prices, and no shipping for the North Texas types!

Call ahead with part numbers and they can have it picked and packed when you show up. Or walk in an they pull it while you wait

No more $10 shipping for $5 worth of stuff...:):)

Joe

Back