What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

all eyes welcome

Wiley

Well Known Member
Although I've lurked on VAF for a year or so, I've not met many other posters other than Wes Hays. I live on the Flying S Air Ranch 2 miles east of KBWD in Brownwood.(recent site of the formation flying clinic). I'm nearing completion of the wings of an -8 and would welcome any comments on progress so far if anyone is looking for a reason to fly this direction. QB fuselage to be delivered in April. There are several RVs in the area but few builders. Other RV's, a Pitts, and Bellanca have used the strip without difficulty. Currently slowly flying in a 172 but still plan to make a few lunch fly-ins. If interested please let me know. I'm sure we can plan on having some BBQ in the smoker. 325-647-1627.

Eric Wiley

Small world..

......since our -6A came from a fella in Brownwood. We picked it up in a very expensive residential area and loaded it in a U-Haul and drove home. That was on Valentines weekend in 2004. Welcome.

Regards,

Please join us!

Eric,

Please join us for a lunch fly out, There are a lot of 8s in Texas. You are in good company.
SEP Sunday?

Eric,

Please join us for a lunch fly out, There are a lot of 8s in Texas. You are in good company.
SEP Sunday?

Eric:

Like Jay says, join us for a lunch or breakfast fly-out sometime. You don't have to be in your RV to join the fun. You'll find a lot of people who would love to share experiences, tips and even ask you about what the "newest" RV-8 kits are like.

Chris

Back