What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airworthiness Inspection Documentation

JohnF

Well Known Member
I am looking ahead and planning so that I have all the necessary documents prepared and at hand for my AW inspection.

Does Van supply the "Production Acceptance Proceedures" document?
And does Van supply the FAA 8130-15, Statement of Compliance?

I just received the EAA package for registration and AW inspection and find it is really aimed at E-AB and leaves a lot to be desired for ELSA like the RV-12.

Searching the internet I find all sorts of different things that should be at hand, and they don't agree most often.

Mel - you would do us a large service if you could post a simple list of what is REALLY needed. Thanks for any help.

John at Salida, CO

Yes, Vans supplies all the needed docs.

Make sure your DAR knows to send copies of them to the FAA. He might not know this. Ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

Just got home from EAA Christmas Party and have a guest from Houston here for the weekend. Give me a day or two and I'll list the required documentation.
Yes, Van's does supply the 8130-15, but be sure it is filled out correctly. Some of the early ones were sent out with incorrect information.

Back