What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Speciality

I just noticed that a really good guy is now advertising here on the VAF pages. Aircraft Speciality has done a number of different jobs for me and the quality has always been top notch. I have used their servives for a flexable fuel line and engraved fuel caps for my 9A. I was so impressed with their engraving that I sent them the caps off the 3B I'm working on now. I don't know about the newest products but their quality and workmanship have always been excellent. :)

For the record, Aircraft Specialty should not be confused with Aircraft Specialty Services, the very good engine parts overhauler and PMA source in Tulsa.

For the record, Aircraft Specialty should not be confused with Aircraft Specialty Services, the very good engine parts overhauler and PMA source in Tulsa.

No...we tried to mill a complete engine out of a chunk of wood the other day on our CNC machine. It didn't work so well. We decided to leave the engine overhauls to the experts.

But, when it comes to custom engraving, custom CNC parts, custom cables and aircraft tools, we are happy to help you in any way we can.

Steve

P.S. While our company name is Aircraft Specialty, we have a few websites that all go to the same place. That way it's easy to remember us. See below.

Last edited:
Back