What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aftermarket Aluminum Inside Door Handles

truflite

Well Known Member
I have been developing these handles and now have a prototype ready to be manufactured. They will be precision machined and will replace the existing handle on the RV-10.

If you are interested in these handles, here is what has to be done. The new handle operates the lock exactly like the factory handle. I will need your factory lock mechanisms as parts will be modified to fit the new handle. You can send me the locks built up or as a kit of parts. You will receive the locks back as a built assembly. Again, the lock will work exactly as the factory set up.

Below is a link to some pictures of the prototype as well as a picture of what I need from you. NOTE: I do not need the rack gears, but I do need the pinion.

http://davidnellis.myphotoalbum.com/

Click on "Door Handles" album for the pics.

The price is $200.00 for two handle ready to install in your aircraft plus $10.00 for shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Dave Nellis
46293 Jasmine Court
Chesterfield Township, Mi 48047
(586)329-3931
[email protected]

Last edited:
Price Reduction

I did some shopping today and as a result, I can lower the price to $175.00 for the pair, mated to your lock mechanism.

Dave

Back