What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Affordable Panels

Don

Well Known Member
I thought I'd mention the service I've received from Fabian Lefler at Affordable Panels has been better than expected. Back in February I received a panel from him (at the time I didn't realize the slider was going to take MONTHS to construct). Anyway, it arrived in fine shape and last week I started the assembly/installation and I had a couple of simple questions and I couldn't find the platenuts he sent. After answering my questions, I mentioned I'd thought I'd lost the plate nut selection he'd sent. He offered to send me replacements at no cost. I wanted to be clear and repeated to him that I thought he'd sent them and I'd just misplaced them (or put them somewhere so I wouldn't lose them) and I didn't think it was his fault. It didn't matter to Fabian - he said drop him and email with my address and he'd put more in the mail.

I expect to get what I pay for but I never expected to get replacements for the parts I misplaced. I consider that excellent service. I'll also observe that the panel is very well made and I think offers a hidden advantage to those building sliders - improved accessibility behind the panel and the plane is flying. The not so hidden advantage is the ability to update the panel in the future.

I've seen Don's panel layout looks great! Won't be outdated by the time of first flight 2014 :D

Fabian provides great service and an outstanding product!

One of the reasons my recent panel upgrade went so well was because of Fabian's modular panel.

Great product and great guy!

Back