What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerosport Carbon Fiber Symmetrical Instrument Panel Dimensions

bendun

Do any of you have the dimensions of the Symmetrical Panel offered by Aerosport Products?

Even better would be a SVG drawing.

I have the Panel Planner Software but it doesn't help if you don't have a template. Trying to see how many 10" Dynon Skyview screens I can squeeze into the panel.

Gary Bennett

Ask Geoff

Geoff should have them. I am pretty sure I got electronic files of the panel inserts from him for my overlay/labels.

I see that they have several DXF files for individual sections of what looks like their "standard" panel. I hope that they will provide a template for their "symmetrical panel". They have some nice AutoCAD "renderings" of each designs so it should be easy for them to produce a 2-d file.

I have contacted them in hopes they can supply layout for all of their panel options.

Give Geoff a call. He has the dxf files for the inserts.

Get them on the website is on my to do list.

Bob

Geoff and Zac @ Aerosport products came through with the panel (Symmetrical Panel) drawings. They are DXF files that can be viewed with DWG Trueview. This is a free AutoCAD program (you can view, but can't edit or create). I used another free program called Inkscape to convert them to SVG file format which is what you need to import the panel into "Panel Planner J" software.

Thanks for your help guys!

Gary Bennett

Back