What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Add one more...

Paul Story

I'm New Here
Hi,
I finalized my order for a 7A QB today. I ordered all of my stuff at once and will be using Tony Partain's freight company so it arrives in one piece. It's going to be a straight forward plane... slider, Sensenich FP prop, carburated, magneto driven Superior 0-360. I'm planing on putting in GRT displays (new high res), Tru Trak AP and some Garmin radios/transponder, James cowl/plenum. I did see a Garmin 900X up close yesterday, very cool and a bit expensive. I'm fortunate to work at Stein Air. Lots of good advice on what to do. Many thanks to Mike Higer, Stein, Paul Irlbeck and Diana. I can't wait to start.

Paul Story
N639PS reserved
RV-7A building tail kit

Tailwind

May you encounter more tail wind and less headwind in your quest.

Pierre Smith has a good footer signature and it says:

It's never skill or craftsmanship that completes airplanes, it's the will to do so ,quote from....Patrick Kenny, EAA 275132

Keep going even if only putting 1 rivet that day....that is the journey to completion....and have fun doing it.

Bon chance eh!

Pete :D

Paul

Fanastic!!!!!!!but............the panel will probably give you the most problem..YA Right!!
Have fun and go for that GRIN

Frank @ SGU RV7A "NDY"

will?

RV9798 said:
It's never skill or craftsmanship that completes airplanes, it's the will to do so ,quote from....Patrick Kenny, EAA 275132
Pete :D
Well I've been WILLING my project to get finished for a while now, but I find that I still have to roll out the plans and pick up the tools :D

Congatulations!! start drivin' them rivets!!!

Last edited:
Back