What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ADAHRS Plumbing

skyking902001

Well Known Member
Need some advice from the board. I'm planning on a Dynon Skyview with back up airspeed, alitimeter etc. I need to run the AOA line from wing root back to the ADHRS; also will install a T at the root for the airspeed line to go forward and back to the ADHRS. Further, I need to bring the static line to the front. Seems like a lot of plumbing. Does anyone have suggestions for routing these 3 lines? Pics would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Steve
Skyking902001
RV8 QB-currently on fuse

Last edited:
3 T's

I installed 3 bulkhead T's inside the fuse at the wing root. 3 lines (pitot, static, AOA) go forward to the panel D10A (back-up) and 3 lines go aft to the ADHARS for the SV at the ADHARS I have 3 Y's for the 2nd ADHARS stacked on top of each other.

Thanks

Thanks for the replys--the pics are greatly appreciated. This gives me an idea of how to run the lines.

Steve
Skyking902001
RV-8, working on fuse

Buggsy2 interested where you got the coloured tubing. Seems like a brilliant way to identify components in the pitot/static system.

Buggsy2 interested where you got the coloured tubing. Seems like a brilliant way to identify components in the pitot/static system.

Steinair sells multi-colored tubing - and yes, it DOES make working with the pitot/static systems much easier!

As Ironflight says, Steinair has it and also Avery Tools. I started with the Static/Pitot/AOA kit(s), but found I needed more tubing and connectors which I ordered from Steinair. I enjoyed the task more than many...you feel you're really making progress as you assemble the lines.

Back