What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Accuracy Avionics

lammers4699

Does anybody know if this company is still in business? I would like to obtain their overhead console for my RV 10.

Peter Lammers
RV 10 Cabin top installation
N number reserved.

I bought the Accuracy panel just after they went out of business. Didn't know about the bankruptcy at the time. The principle owner died shortly after I received it. It was kind of "rough". So I eventually replaced it with the Aerosport panel. The Aerosport products are FAR superior. They are a work of art.

RedmondAir was using the Accuracy molds and selling panels if that is really what you want. You'll find that these are going to be a few pounds heavier and take more work to install.

However, like others have mentioned the the Aerosport carbon fiber panels are significantly lighter and better quality. While I don't work for Aerosport, I can personally attest to the quality and design process that Geoff has in his products.

You may want to check out this thread: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=65615

Accuracy avionics

Many thanks to everybody that reacted. I still don't have an overhead console, but I hope to be able to order one soon.

Peter Lammers.

Back