What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A20 replacement cushion update ?

Larry DeCamp

Well Known Member
Friend
My 2018 vintage have disintegrated. Read the old threads. Amazon is well populated with China Inc. options. What‘s the best choice / source in 2024 ? $15 per pair Amazon or $30 per pair from Bose.

A few years back, I purchased the higher price REAL things. My neighbor purchased the cheap knock off version and is using them in his C177RG. When I fly with him, I cannot tell the difference. I took my headset right after I changed my seals and could not tell the difference next to his.

Your experience may not be the same as mine.

I can’t say I’ve had the same results. I can tell the difference and my wife asks me what’s wrong with her headset? If you have a link for the knockoffs I’ll give them another try.

I can’t say I’ve had the same results. I can tell the difference and my wife asks me what’s wrong with her headset? If you have a link for the knockoffs I’ll give them another try.
I bought these 4 years ago. I have these plus a pair that came on an A20 headset I bought new at the same time. It's only been 4 years but I can't tell the difference between them.

Last edited:
Bought mine through eBay in 2018 so sorry no link available, but for comparison sake, the original Bose ear pads lasted 3 years, the replacement pads are still going strong 6 years later. Good luck.

Back