What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

9/9a diesel group

Phil,

Why start a Yahoo group? Why not ask Doug to create a Diesel section on this site?

That way you will get a one stop shopping RV question board.

The email groups are such a pain to search and post to pictures to IMHO.

I think he is probably looking to be isolated from the people not actually serious about putting in diesels to avoid all the doom and gloom comments-like mine.

BTW way easier to post a photo on a Yahoo group than here IMO- sorry to say. Of course they are not part of the post but in a photos section so that may not be as quick to look at. Some of the other forums using VBulletin like Canard Community allow a straight troll of your C drive also and make it quick to post photos ( 3 mouse clicks). I know bandwidth concerns come into all this. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
diesel group -group = easy

I've been using yahoo groups with no problems. Definitely, there are problems with dumping all things Vans on Vansairforce. Posting pictures on yahoo is the easiest, and yahoo foots the bandwidth. Using your hardrive as a bulldozer doesn't work for everyone, especially people who don't know how, share a computer, or use the library computer. My favorite linking system is save a yahoo groups email on an account, click on it, then switch to the group you want. I don't even save a link. It's that easy. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vansdiesel/

Back