What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

40x50' hangar available for rent, Jackson, GA

brianwallis

VAF moderator
Hello everyone! In an effort to raise more money for the baby formula fund I have decided to rent out my hanger at a small airport near Lake Jackson. It's 40x50', has chains in the floor for pulling your tail down to work on your nose wheel, compressed air, electrical outlets every 10 feet for 110v, 220v in two places as well as a fridge, almost too much light... laundry and other comforts of home. It's almost done as far as the construction is concerned. It has AC and will have insulation and radient floor heat soon. Please feel free to send me a PM or email or call my phone. 3 RV spots available. Four oh four, Four hundred and five, one thousand, three hundred and fifteen or brianpwallis at the common address that handles hotmail.
Best,
Brian
Price is anywhere under 4 trillion... :) Make offer! Pics available upon request.
This kid is eating me out of house and home... not to mention diapers!!!! Other aircraft types welcome also.

Last edited:
Hangar for Rent near Monticello, Ga

Ok.... progress is as follows. Found a good job, still need to rent out hangar as our kid is eating us out of house and pantry.... building is insulated, one of two refrigerators is installed. Still waiting on a few more tables but it's air conditioned and ready for tenants. Washer and dryer should be installed in two weeks. Next year I will enclose the top and make an apartment out of it. Make me an offer. 3k grass strip. Need to find a renter.
Best,
Brian Wallis

So am I ....

Soooo glad....... Might be moving to Huntsville Decatur area soon... would like to hook up with some RVer's out there and figure out the noob stuff..... where to eat... who has cool RV projects going... where to rent a room from somebody... etc...
Best,
Brian Wallis

Back