What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

3D RV

SmittysRV

Well Known Member
My kiddo was showing me some 3D pictures on the web where you take a picture of a scene and then move the camera over to the left or right the same distance as your eyes are apart and take another picture and voila!, you get a 3D image. The only trick is viewing the picture. You have put your finger between the 2 images and then slowly move your finger toward your eyes until the two images in the background turn into 3 images behind your finger. The one in the middle is 3D! Check out my messy RV construction site:

rv3d.jpg

That's very cool, Kid's a genius!! Now get back to work. I'm tired of seeing that pink label maker on your site.

You're absolutely right. I started back at it yesterday trying to figure out the wiring harness on the Dynon D-120. Holy moley, datsa' lotta' wires!

for near-sighted smartphone users, just take off your glasses and stick your nose closer to the screen and you can use this "swap" of Smitty's image :D

20120515-094244-575x323.jpg

Back