What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

35 hours into the build & loving it!

N218WZ

Pretty excited! I'm just 35 hours into my RV-7 build and its everything I thought it would be. I've just started to branch out a bit more, but I'm sure thankful for the vansairforce forums - it was just the motivation I needed get going. Hope to get to know more of you better in the coming years, its good to be a part of such a great community.

Great to hear, Scott! Ask lots of questions, get local help and experienced eyes when available. The forums are great but nothing beats eyes on the build. Welcome to the addiction!

Excellent news ...

And we understand! ... those early days/months in the project are a very good time. You finally get to roll up your sleeves and start BUILDING something, after months of pondering and often procrastination in taking that first big step. I always enjoyed bench work .... it's SO much more relaxing than when you're bent double and wretchedly contorted to reach goofy locales inside the fuse. :D

Hold on to that thought as the months and years and $$$ pass. In the end, you'll fall in love with flying all over again!!

Welcome family guy and an adventurist from Idaho! Good beginning Scott nice touch on your website about the passion. I can see your favorite number is 4 not 7 :D . Split those eight years of your build into four equal portions with each portion in equation of 20K and before you know it your Beautiful Doll will be flying. Boys will be out of college too :)

Back