What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

340 Stroker Kit

n38139

Well Known Member
Quite a few years ago I bought a 340 stroker kit for my 320 conversion from ECi ( I think) and was wondering if there is a kit is still in production by anybody?

thx

Those come from Continental/Titan these days, probably through a distributor. Contact JB at Titan for more info.

Around 2015, ECi was purchased by Continental Motors / AVIC.

I researched the 340 Stroker Kit a number of years back (more than 10). It was a kit at one time but when I thought I was about ready to buy one, they were no longer selling it as a kit. Some of the kits had issues with some of the crankcases and ECi stopped selling it as a kit. It was necessary to talk with them directly to figure out if they could convert your engine or if you needed to buy a complete new engine.

O340 stroker for my new to me RV9A

My turn to look for a O340 stroker for my new to me RV9A with 550hrs. It has the ECI cylinders with the AD and I wish to change them out. I then thought, why not not do the 0340. I have a couple of calls out and no one has called me back.

So, is this still possible or have they fallen by the way side?

Thanks

Tim

My turn to look for a O340 stroker for my new to me RV9A with 550hrs. It has the ECI cylinders with the AD and I wish to change them out. I then thought, why not not do the 0340. I have a couple of calls out and no one has called me back.

So, is this still possible or have they fallen by the way side?

Thanks

Tim

I got your inquiry this morning and replied via e-mail.

J.B.

Back