What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I'm using a GRT Sport SX with the 600exp.
I'm having no issues. If you'd like to send me a PM with your questions, please do so.
Or on this thread, so others might chime in.

Are you using the anonymous mode for the ADS600EXP?

I was initially, but opted for non-stealth for friends in the area. I had no issues in stealth at the time.
Normally, I would want to always be stealth.
I can switch to stealth & do some testing. Let me know & I will do it this weekend.

Hi Don,

I'm running GRT Sport HS's with version 8i software and the NavWorx ADS600EXP ADS-B Transceiver in stealth mode with a Garmin 327 transponder for about 3-4 months. I have had no issues at all with ghosting.

Hi Don,

On the UAT I configured the Display Port to output "Traffic Alerts (WingX, IFly, AFS, GRT, Chelton, Essential Flight, SkyVision)" at 115,200 bps.
DSCN4737.JPG

On the GRT I configured Port 4 (On the HS you must use Port 4, as it is the only high speed serial port) for ADS-B at 115,200 bps:
DSCN4742.JPG

Also, there is a ADS-B status page which shows you what messages have been received by the GRT EFIS:
DSCN4743.JPG

Ghosting

I have the exact same setup and was getting ghosting on Foreflight with StratusII when using autonomous mode. Didn't check the EFIS display for ghosting. It's normal when not using autonomous.

Back