I mostly referred to this posting for info on how to do the aluminum windscreen fairings
After mounting the windscreen, I taped some construction paper to the windscreen slightly overlapping the front skin. I used a small (1 inch) piece of scrap aluminum to lay onto the windscreen and find it's intersection point with the top skin. I made 1 inch dashes all around the construction paper, as well as referenced common rivet holes to make sure my templates were symmetrical. I used tape for some reference lines and roughly measured the angles at the reference lines. I removed the construction paper and cut my curved windscreen to top skin line, traced onto the aluminum and projected the curved line 20/32 lower on the aluminum and cut.
I cut and sanded a piece of styrofoam to match the windscreen top skin curve and cut a 2x6 with the same curve.
I doubled up the rollers with longer screws on this edge former to make the bent flange. I almost messed up, I rolled the edge about 5 degrees on the flat table first. When I went to check the fit, I found it didn't want to bend around the windscreen hence the 2x6 cut to the curve.
The curve on the 2x6 doesn't have to be exact, mine was a loose 1/8 inch. The wood form will not match the curve on the aluminum, just stick it out the front enough that the edge roller can make it around the radius. The bend is accomplished with the roller, not the 2x6. The 2x6 holds the curve while you bend the flange. It took about 20 min solid of rolling and sweating, way less mess than sanding though.
So far I think they look pretty good!
I had to use a hole finder to drill the existing holes on the longerons.
I left the aft edges and top oversized to trim later.
I still have to trim the fairings down and decide wether to drill or glue the windscreen.