- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 02-28-2016, 12:14 PM

Default Gratitude

I was building the rollover structure in Section 37, and admiring how all the compound curves fit together like a big Leggo. Next, I broke open the newly acquired Finish Kit and began to marvel at the quality of everything from the crating to the components inside. It made me stop and really appreciate what a World Class product, Van?s has developed in the RV-14/14a. After 1600 hours of building, we are highly impressed. (Note: I am building with assistance from an 8 time ?Repeat Offender?). I know that the RV-14 program has had its fits and starts, but I feel Van?s has done an excellent job overall, for a small company with limited resources. I have a ton of gratitude for all the fine personnel at Van?s. Thank you!
Old 02-28-2016, 01:28 PM

Thank you Greg.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the kit.

Scott McDaniels
Hubbard, Oregon
Van's Aircraft Engineering Prototype Shop Manager
FAA/DAR
RV-6A (aka "Junkyard Special ")