What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 replacement door struts

ClarkieSr

Has anyone recently ordered replacement door struts from Bansbach Easylift. I'm looking for the part number so I can order them? There is a part # on one of the posts but they have changed part numbers and can't cross reference

Thanks

Tom

I was able to find my info.

Item # AF051-77*
Description: A1A1F50-100-287/600N 10017y1
Price: $52-60 each

Struts

When you order make sure of the brackets that you are using. I have the aftermarket brackets which are 3/8" inside dimension. The standard ends for the easy lift struts are 8mm which are just a little too thick to fit. You can specify the E2M8 hinge ends, which are 5mm thick, and will allow the use of a couple of washers to shim them.

These struts work great!

When you order make sure of the brackets that you are using. I have the aftermarket brackets which are 3/8" inside dimension. The standard ends for the easy lift struts are 8mm which are just a little too thick to fit. You can specify the E2M8 hinge ends, which are 5mm thick, and will allow the use of a couple of washers to shim them.

These struts work great!

Thanks Robert, double arrrrgh on the cabin top, I thought the doors were the hardest part of the build.

Back