What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV-7 Hybrid

gives new meaning to

The 3 point vs wheel landing debate. Copyright the first 4 point landing? Regards from 1300.

The 3 point vs wheel landing debate. Copyright the first 4 point landing? Regards from 1300.

Was just out there last weekend for my sons wedding. I stopped by north town, but didn't get to see anyone. Maybe I'll see some of you all at OshKosh this year.

Why the switch, Dan?

I'm all for it, just curious as to what pushed you to go through the efforts of switching her over.

(Insert stab about "real" pilots fly taildraggers, a better looking airplane, and something regarding grass strip flip-overs here.) :D

dan this is the first time i have seen your plane. it is a start. get that thing flying again for a meet up. :)

I'm all for it, just curious as to what pushed you to go through the efforts of switching her over.

(Insert stab about "real" pilots fly taildraggers, a better looking airplane, and something regarding grass strip flip-overs here.) :D

Yes, all of the above

Hey Dan

Training wheels for the want to be tail wheel pilot? Some of my landings still could use those!! Never thought of that! I like the tail wheel conversion and I think you will also. DRRhodes

Training wheels for the want to be tail wheel pilot? Some of my landings still could use those!! Never thought of that! I like the tail wheel conversion and I think you will also. DRRhodes

Hi Dennis,
Maybe Nann & I can catch up with you again at TripleTree.
Sorry we missed you at your BBQ.
Having the taildragger will make it easier to get into your place.

Back