- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:37 PM

Default RV-10 test drive?

I am seriously considering starting an RV-10 in the next year. But, I think I should fly in an RV-10 before I start building it. I have been eying them for years, but I spent the last couple years getting my private pilot and buying a 172. I've had my license for a year now and put 150 hours on since I got it. I think I have proved to myself I will use a plane if I have it. My boys are small so weight isn't an issue yet. As they grow I think this could be a great project to teach them some skills and get us a faster cross country machine to grow into. My wife seems to be on board as well. I can meet someone in Louisiana, or basically anywhere in the deep south. I'm always looking for somewhere new to go to get a few hours in the air.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:05 PM

Default EAA Connection

Check with some of the EAA Chapters in your area. I know KDTN has a few RV's on the field. They may be able to help you find someone willing to take you up in one.