What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Painter in San Antonio... ?

idleup

Well Known Member
Guys, I really need someone to paint the interior of my RV-7A in San Antonio. I have tried to coordinate it with a couple of guys in town but they keep flaking out on me and it is holding up my wiring. Does anyone know of a painter who is familiar with aircraft painting who would be interested? I think their is a shortage of painters around here. I would prefer they either have or have access to a paint booth because the first couple times I tried painting it myself I stripped it down due to imperfections from dust and particulate matter.

Thanks.

There was a paint shop on the San Marcos airport... not that far to trailer parts. :)

Last edited:
there are a couple of guys...

at Cibolo Sea-Willo strip SE of San Antonio just down the road from Heritage...who paint aircraft. don't know their work personally but know they have taken on some extensive jobs and at least a couple of their products looked okay when I visited briefly last year. you might research/contact them.

Aircraft painter San Antonio

Matt
Corrigan air center (HDO) in Hondo. Two twin brothers are the owners. Give me a call 979 345 3274 an I'll be happy help you out.

Painter

Matt,

If you still haven't found anyone, let me know. I know a guy out at Zuehl who does nice work. Not sure how busy he is right now, but if you are still looking, call me at 612 239 5128

Thx,

Rick
RV4 N999XS

Back