What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FLY-IN Aero Acres Airport Ft Pierce Fl FD88

VETE76

Well Known Member
saturday, 2 of us, an RV7 & RV7A, left venice florida for the 104 miles flight. weather was perfect! there was only one thing that day that was twice as perfect! that was the tremendously friendly people at AERO ACRES!!! a perfect 10! the private airport was just beautiful. we had over 83 airplanes. even had a davis monoplane. wow. it also looked like waco weekend there to. had 3 bipes doing formation fly overs. lots of cessnas, rv's etc, oh yeah, the food! EVERYTHING was out of this world! they had coolers full of soda and water in numerous places around and it was free. this was THEE best ever fly-in i have been to in a long time. to top it off, we took off and flew to the atlantic! wow. then went to sebring to see the race cars, but they weren't running, then back to venice. we couldn't stop talking about it. those who didnt attend, just try to make it next yr, you wont be sorry!
thanks again AERO ACRES! WELL DONE.
FRED

saturday, 2 of us, an RV7 & RV7A, left venice florida for the 104 miles flight. weather was perfect! there was only one thing that day that was twice as perfect! that was the tremendously friendly people at AERO ACRES!!! a perfect 10! the private airport was just beautiful. we had over 83 airplanes. even had a davis monoplane. wow. it also looked like waco weekend there to. had 3 bipes doing formation fly overs. lots of cessnas, rv's etc, oh yeah, the food! EVERYTHING was out of this world! they had coolers full of soda and water in numerous places around and it was free. this was THEE best ever fly-in i have been to in a long time. to top it off, we took off and flew to the atlantic! wow. then went to sebring to see the race cars, but they weren't running, then back to venice. we couldn't stop talking about it. those who didnt attend, just try to make it next yr, you wont be sorry!
thanks again AERO ACRES! WELL DONE.
FRED

I don't think they will beat your fly-in in Syracuse. Come back Fred!! Skies are empty here in the north. :D

there is a reason the skys are a bit empty these days, we are like birds who fly south. aero acres is one of the best events in florida. wish i was there though. see you soon. :rolleyes:
IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

i got the word that this well documented plane was there. sounds like an epic day in florida. :)

IMG_1096.jpg

Back