What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Resume own navigation...

CarlosF@grtavionics

Hey Gang!

A year ago I was diagnosed with the big "C" and lost my employment with GRT on the same day. (No hard feelings whatsoever, truly.)

I do want to say thank you for your business, participation here on vansairforce.net, kind words and friendship over the last 6-7 years. While I am still undergoing treatment I am feeling better these days.

As I won't be participating on the vansairforce.net in the future, best wishes to you all.

Yours truly,

Carlos Fernandez

Carlos, good to hear from you----------you were always the "go to guy" for all my needs when getting my GRT panel up and running.

Sorry to hear about the health, and employment issues:mad:

Wishing you good luck in your future, hope all works out well.

Carlos, although I am not to the avionics buying stage on my RV, I can say I have admired the GRT line of avionics and the service provided to customers. I wish for you the best as you fight the battle of the big "C." It sounds like you are doing well.

Best wishes to you as you gain your complete health back, and in your future endeavors.

Best wishes to you, Carlos. You were always the "go to" guy at GRT and I appreciated it. Good luck to you.

Hey Carlos,

Your signature still says you work for GRT, international sales. Whats going on?

Carlos, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. As a big "C" survivor myself I know the hard road you are traveling and I hope smoother pavement will be in front of you soon. I want to thank you again for the patient and professional help you have given me many times when I was setting up or trouble shooting a GRT system. I know whatever company and it's customers you join next will be lucky to have a guy like you.

Godspeed,

Martin Sutter
Building and flying RV's since 1988
EAA Technical Councelor

A HUGE Thank You Carlos

For all you contributed on this site and for all the help you provided to all of us using GRT equipment.

Best of luck to you.

Good Luck Carlos!!

Carlos, It was a pleasure talking with you when answering my questions about my EFIS and EIS. Wondered what had happened. Also miss Sandy. She was the go to for EIS and connection to EIFS Techs. I hate talking to machines when calling GRT.

Truly sorry to hear about your health issues and employment at GRT. You have always been an outstanding person to deal with when it came to GRT and I wish you all the best.

Cheers

Wishing you Gods speed on your healing Carlos.

I really appreciated the time you spent answering all my GRT EFIS questions while I was trying to decide what to buy. I was impressed with your knowledge, patience, and capabilities of GRT equipment.

Jim
Howell, Mi
RV9A completed and flying

Carlos,
My God give you and your family strength during your treatment. You have our prayers for your speedy recovery.

Best wishes

Back