- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 12-17-2020, 12:07 PM

Default Interested in seeing RV-12/RV-12is

Hey VAF folks - been researching the RV-12 and am interested in building one but have never seen one in real life yet. Would go to Vans factory for the demo flight but they've been shut down on that front since Covid started so not likely to start up anytime soon. Air shows also not happening as you know.

Anyone in western MT (I'm in Kalispell) have a 12 they'd be interested in letting us look at and a trip around the pattern or something...no problem paying you for it as well? Gotta do my due diligence and make sure it's the one before getting started. NE WA works too - spend some time there out of Newport/Deer Park (may post on the other regional board).

Vans suggested I post here to see if I can find a 12 to look at since factory won't allow it.

Thanks a lot!
Old 12-23-2020, 04:27 PM

Scott, you may have better luck reposting this in the general discussion area. More traffic.
Dynon HDX
Flying as of 5-4-18