What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Newest RV owner!!

Omega232Devils

Well Known Member
Hello fellow RV owners.
I just wanted to introduce myself to other RV owners. I just purchased an RV-6A (N426JM) originally built by Howard Jenkins.
I have it hangared at Gillespie in Sky Harbor Hangars. Hangar D-7 if you are in the area stop on by! Look for me at future fly-ins, cause next to flying, eating is a favorite hobby!!!

Special Thanks to:

Reuven Silberman for doing my RV transition training!
Ed Holyoke and Mike Phillips for conducting my Pre-Purchase inspection!
Bill Judge for agreeing to let some strange guy come pick his brain about RVs and storage at Gillespie.

Look forward to meeting more of you!

Cheers,

Dan Thompson

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan, good for you, hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying my 10.

Fly safe.

Welcome

Welcome, Dan. If you haven't already, do stop by Ramona..an active, fun, opinionated (and hungry!) group of RVs and RVers. Most weekends the gang is flying.

Suresh
765RV

Welcome aboard Dan...your post caught my eye because I flew out of Gillespie Field way back in 1974/75. It was my second of four attempts to get my private license, but ran out of money and motivation. Eventually, I prevailed and even spent boo-koo time and money on my own RV-6A which I finally began flying this week after finishing training with Mike Seager. I know we're going to enjoy ourselves.

Jim Bower
St. Louis, MO
N143DJ FLYING!

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the welcome with open arms. I have been in my hangar for 2 days and have meet some really great people!

Doc,
I have been to Ramona several times and will be back for sure, now in my RV. I have a real good buddy who owns a YAK based there in Ramona.

Jim,
You are absolutely right. I am enjoying my plane and new Man Cave hangout! Enjoy your new lady and keep your wings beneath you!

Dan
N426JM
Santee, CA

Back