What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Let me introduce myself: Hi!

N624EJ

this is my first post... will be building a rv7 soon.
thought i would introduce myself, and say i look forward to everyones help.
Eugene

be careful it gets hot in here sometimes

all kidding aside you couldnt ask for a more helpful crowd. ive never seen anything like this group of RV'ers. good luck on your project.

Welcome to VAF. Lot's of good info here. It is a great resource as you start working on the plane and researching things.

Have fun! :)

Don't worry, I'm new too! My empennage is sitting in my shop, but I don't think I'll be able to start for about 2 weeks, because I really need to clean the shop!

DaX said:
[...]I don't think I'll be able to start for about 2 weeks, because I really need to clean the shop!
Wow... if cleaning takes two weeks that must be a big workshop. ;) Just clean it well because once you start you don't want to stop building.

Good luck for both new builders! (Although you mostly need just time...)

I've got lots of time. The shop is not that big, just lots of junk to sort through and either find a place for or send to the dump! I've also got to build my work tables and set up all my new bench power tools. I need to finish inventorying my tools and tail kit. The wife is currently happy with me spending 3 days per week out there, which also diminishes the time I can spend on it.

Back