What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tip-up Reinforcement Strip by Gamut

macrafic

Well Known Member
Anyone order and install this product? Does it do what Charles claims? How difficult was it to install? It sounds intriguing but, despite being a homebuilder, I'm not one to be the first in something like this. Would appreciate hearing about any experience out there.

Link?

macrafic said:
Anyone order and install this product? Does it do what Charles claims? How difficult was it to install? It sounds intriguing but, despite being a homebuilder, I'm not one to be the first in something like this. Would appreciate hearing about any experience out there.
Where are the details on this product? Link?

Better read up

Go to the General Discussions section and do a search for a thread on this company. There is plenty of information that should persuade you to steer clear of them. Lots of promises, deposits made and no products with little or no communications.

RV7Guy said:
Go to the General Discussions section and do a search for a thread on this company. There is plenty of information that should persuade you to steer clear of them. Lots of promises, deposits made and no products with little or no communications.
Yes, I've been reading all of that. My interest was in the details of the product, not the company. I just wanted to see what it looked like. A search before I posted revealed no deatils of the product.

Gamut & Innodyn Group Buy!!!

RV7Guy said:
Lots of promises, deposits made and no products with little or no communications.

Gamut should get together with Innodyn and they'd have one heck of a company... or not! :D

Back