What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Video: "Force Field"

AX-O

Well Known Member
I recorded this video on Saturday. My buddy Turbo came to visit me from NorCal. He is a West Coast Raven Lead. I figured we should go out and practice some form flying and have some fun. He used different reference points than standard form flying so we could get a better video. The winds were blowing 25 gust 30 kts during the entire flight. It was a challenging flight and required me to think backwards to get the sun angles and scenery right. Hope you enjoy the video. Pay particular attention to the terrain and shadows. If you don?t see an aircraft on the video, look at the ground.

http://youtu.be/PQ97NPNgEZ4

You might have to change the privacy settings for your video, currently tells me it is a private video and won't display.

Great video! But won't YouTube pull that because it's got commercial music attached to it?

Video

Ditto what Snowflake said, how is it that some guys can put commercial music on You tube videos but some can't?

Oly

Back