What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Did you see the supercharger in DR's pics from LOE?

helodriver

Did anyone else see the Supercharger hung on the engine in Doug's pictures from LOE? Does anyone have any info? It looks like a Kenne Belle Supercharger that a lot of Mustang (the car) guys use.

Terry

Did anyone else see the Supercharger hung on the engine in Doug's pictures from LOE? Does anyone have any info? It looks like a Kenne Belle Supercharger that a lot of Mustang (the car) guys use.

Terry

Terry it was a work of art. Talked to the builder and discussed temp issues and solutions. Dont remember his name but there was a Acroduster there with a supercharged 540 and I think they are working together on the developement. The Acro guy seemed very knowledgeable and I beleive he sells the G3 electronic ignition. He donated one at the banquet. Rod

I thought it was pretty cool too. Did you see that Russ also used a valve to manually control the flow of oil going to the oil cooler? He said he gets a lot more oil flow using the valve instead of the vernitherm. He can also adjust the flow if it runs too cool too by restricting it.

I definitely noticed the super charger. Would love to find and read more information about it.

I thought the oil cooler adjustment metered the air going to the cooler, not the oil. Must not of looked close enough...

Back