VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

-POSTING RULES
-Advertise in here!
- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

  #1  
Old 03-19-2021, 12:18 PM
SVTPete83 SVTPete83 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Napa, Ca
Posts: 72
Default Pattern Work at KAPC

A few short approaches, a landing behind the power curve, some forward slips, a few climbs at 2000 feet per minute, and overall a good time!!


https://youtu.be/BU-0_HHlUlM
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2021, 08:33 PM
hpdmp3486 hpdmp3486 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Magnolia Tx
Posts: 35
Default

Been watching your videos, i also have an RV9A, have 40 hours since getting back into it after 30 years. Very smooth flying, something I am working on. Love how you fly your RV9A
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-22-2021, 11:04 AM
colojo's Avatar
colojo colojo is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 350
Default

I was based at KAPC from 1999-2006. Hangar 87. Great airport!
__________________
Joe Zuffoletto
RV-8 (flying)
Fullerton, CA (KFUL)
2021 dues paid!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Simorg Simorg is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Redmond. WA
Posts: 10
Default Really Enjoying your video's

First off your 9A is gorgeous and I love that green/tan combo seen from beneath.

Second, I was raised in Napa and went to High School in Half Moon Bay while living up the coast in Montara. You're flight from HMB to Napa was golden as I grew up driving every inch of that, right down to your approach in Napa over Sears Point.

Thank you for the great Video's.

I REALLY enjoy them.

Scott.
__________________
I'll not hang from the sky in a Cessna, I will slice through the air in an RV. - Wife -

Looking for a 6A preferably.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2021, 08:09 PM
SVTPete83 SVTPete83 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Napa, Ca
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdmp3486 View Post
Been watching your videos, i also have an RV9A, have 40 hours since getting back into it after 30 years. Very smooth flying, something I am working on. Love how you fly your RV9A

I really appreciate it! I have over 300 hours in this 9 now and am having a blast! Thanks again for taking the time to watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colojo View Post
I was based at KAPC from 1999-2006. Hangar 87. Great airport!
Only a few rows down from mine! So far its been a great community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simorg View Post
First off your 9A is gorgeous and I love that green/tan combo seen from beneath.

Second, I was raised in Napa and went to High School in Half Moon Bay while living up the coast in Montara. You're flight from HMB to Napa was golden as I grew up driving every inch of that, right down to your approach in Napa over Sears Point.

Thank you for the great Video's.

I REALLY enjoy them.

Scott.
Thanks again Scott for giving them a watch. I'll try to keep them coming! I wish I could take credit for the paint scheme on my 9, but I did not build it. I do love it though and wouldn't change a thing!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:15 AM.


The VAFForums come to you courtesy Delta Romeo, LLC. By viewing and participating in them you agree to build your plane using standardized methods and practices and to fly it safely and in accordance with the laws governing the country you are located in.