What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

54LH

tthrew

Well Known Member
My first post, so we will see if I do this correctly. My "adopted" RV7A, 54LH picture is attached - RV grin included!
kegh3a.jpg

Thank you to:
- Vans and the builder, Larry Hackney for doing a great job!
- This site for helping me decide which model was best for me and what to look out for - thank you D.R. and the members.
- Jan Bussell for initial training.
- Tom Berge for pre-buy, helping me get her home and the remainder of my flight training.

I have looked at RV for decades - finally joined the club! Boy, am I happy I did!!!

Grins!

Congrats, Tim!

Welcome to VAF. Nice looking plane. We chatted briefly on the ramp at 3MY last Sunday morning.

Fly Safe!

- Roger & Wild Blue

My first post, so we will see if I do this correctly. My "adopted" RV7A, 54LH picture is attached - RV grin included!
kegh3a.jpg

Thank you to:
- Vans and the builder, Larry Hackney for doing a great job!
- This site for helping me decide which model was best for me and what to look out for - thank you D.R. and the members.
- Jan Bussell for initial training.
- Tom Berge for pre-buy, helping me get her home and the remainder of my flight training.

I have looked at RV for decades - finally joined the club! Boy, am I happy I did!!!

Welcome to the world of RV's Tim. Was in Peoria last month for 60th Woodruff high school reunion. Kept our 7 in the main maintenance hangar for a couple days. Sorry I missed you.

Congratulations, Tim, on several fronts:
First post.
First RV...and a good looking one at that.
First time posting of a photo in the Forums...and it worked! :)
Welcome aboard...as Mike S has said. :)

Congrats Tim! You had the best helping you get started in Tom Berge. Fly safe and have a great time. Frank

Back