What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

We Have a Hangar Slab!

Could be. I'm also one of those non-essential furloughed persons. The point I was trying to make was not well put. I just felt Bruce made some good points but obviously not meant for this forum but to just slam him as it's non of his business was just out right rude regardless of his own humble admission of it. It didn't appear to me that it was the normal nature of this forum.

Okay. Understood. But, the idea that we received special treatment on the "off-topic" hangar announcement, I believe, was inappropriately placed. I don't know but I don't think any regular contributor boasting about a "landmark" achievement in their life will not be deleted. There are tons of examples.

I certainly agree that we need to strive for civility on- and off-forum. My heart goes out to all on furlough...especially with those with young families.

Keep the pics coming!

Please keep posting updates and ignore the few folks who get bent out of shape so easily!

A hangar specifically being built to house 3 RVs, on an airpark where those RVs will fly out of...solidly RV related and very welcome in my opinion. I'm not able to live that dream yet, but it's great fun to see someone else do it!

Mine's making progress too!

My hangar is making progress too. The foundation has been poured now the rock fill is going in. The R&M hangar should arrive on Oct 22.

I know it's not near Reno, but this property is on Table Rock Lake, with a 2600' grass runway, and in the middle of Mark Twain National Forest. I guess I will have to live with that. :D

Looking good!

Hey Paul and Louise,
The house and hangar are looking real nice! Paul and Louise allowed me to stay in their 'RV hotel' in Houston last year: This house & hangar will sleep 3 RVs and will be used by more than one RV'r on this site as a stop over I am sure. That more than qualifies as RV related in my book. Keep the updates coming!

Dan

Paul, great seeing you at the fuel pumps at Big Bear the other day, sorry I didn't have time to taxi over to the hangar and chat. Next time you are in town, we'll catch up!

My hangar is making progress too. The foundation has been poured now the rock fill is going in. The R&M hangar should arrive on Oct 22.

I know it's not near Reno, but this property is on Table Rock Lake, with a 2600' grass runway, and in the middle of Mark Twain National Forest. I guess I will have to live with that. :D

Wow! You're going to fill that entire hole? All I can see is $$$$$$$.

I started flying near there and there are lots of beautiful springs to monitor from the air. I'm sure you'll enjoy living and flying in the Ozarks. Good luck!

Bud, Awesome!! What part of the lake? I've been going to Table Rock since I was 12. Flew into Turkey Mountain several years ago.

Back