What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rebuild/Repair a pnuematic squeezer

jferraro17

Opulence, I has it...
Does anybody have a reccomendation for this kind of service? My squeezer is losing a lot of air. It was older to begin with, but is the same 214 (?) model you see a lot of. I would also consider trading it in on a newer one if there is a provider for that...... Thanks

Joe

Try Innovative Tooling in FT-Worth Dallas area at 972-647-0800
or Call Bill Jones of Production Tool and Technolgy in Macon GA at 478-781-8415. Hope that helps -- Les

The other guy you might try is Bob Avery. He's been very helpful tuning up my pneumatic squeezer.

Real nice guy, too!

Rod Woodard
KFNL
RV-8 @ wings stage & holding

jferraro16 said:
Does anybody have a reccomendation for this kind of service? My squeezer is losing a lot of air. It was older to begin with, but is the same 214 (?) model you see a lot of. I would also consider trading it in on a newer one if there is a provider for that...... Thanks

Joe

I have heard good things too about innovative. If you want to venture out to North Fort Worth, or fly into hicks field, Bob Avery can help you out. He repairs cp214 style squeezers, and has the parts as well. They are not too terribly complicated. I would repair it instead of trading in. from my understaning it is probably the rear valve or the diaphram inside. But dad is the expert. He is in Florida for Sun n fun, but will be back on the 24th. give hima a buzz. 817-439-8400

Thanks Ken--

I've actually already been in touch with your Dad via e-mail...as Avery Tools' company reputation clearly implies--he was extremely helpful. Just need to find a free Saturday between S & F/SWRFI/Oshkosh to come out and see him :confused:

Thanks for the reply--

Joe

I had a used 214 squeezer that was leaking air and rebuilt it my self for about $3.00. You can call US Industrial Tool & Supply Co. (http://www.ustool.com/ or 800 521 7394) and they will fax you an exploded diagram of the squeezer and then you can identify and order the leather washers that you need. All of them together only cast a couple of dollars and those are most likely all that you will need to replace.
Once you have the diagram, you can see that the unit is not all that complicated.
Good luck.

Back