What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help So. Cal.

PerfTech

Well Known Member
... I need a number for someone who does dynamic prop balancing in southern Calif. We have several airplanes and am sure they all could benefit from some balancing. Thanks, Allan...:D

I can help you but i am out of the contry right now. I may be able to help during the chino airshow weekend. I will be staying there.

Jim Fackler is often recommended in So Cal. I don't have the contact number, but a search here or on google will likely work

Erich

Mike Hartman at Foothill Aircraft (Cable Airport) does prop balancing for Foothill Aircraft and on the side when not working for Foothill Aircraft. He has over 25-years experience doing helicopter rotors and props. IF you do all the mechanical work of taking the cowl and spinner on and off plus stand by the airplane waiting to run the engine, he will give you a very good CASH price. He did my prop right after my test phase over 15-years ago. He charged me $100 cash back then. He does not charge much more now if you do the mechanical and are standing by to start between adjustments.

Plus 1 for Axel

Ax did mine a while back and while there wasn't much improvement to get, he worked until he got all the improvement possible.

Thank you guys!!!

.... Woe! That was quick. Thanks for the info, now I can get this finished. Best, Allan....:D

Back