What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Would like to "try on" an RV-8

n8433w

Hello All,

I am very interested in the purchase on an RV-8 that is located in TN, Before making the trip from PA to see the plane in person I am hoping to meet an -8 owner in or near North East PA to share their experience with the plane and to see how well I fit in the cockpit.

Additionally, any advice on someone to help with a pre-purchase in TN would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Mike

Welcome to VAF!!!!

Mike welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

I suspect if there is an 8 anywhere close to you, you will be getting an offer soon.

Good luck with your searching.

RV-8

Hello Ron,

Thank you for the offer, I would look forward to the oppertunity.

How can I contact you to make arrangements?

Thanks Again!

Mike

You will have fun with Ron, he is a great guy and a very good pilot, I have learned a lot from him in the short time I've known him. I may meet you when you go for said ride, I'm relocating my four to 9n7.

Hi Gmann

I hope to meet all of the local RVers, I found an 8 for sale that I like and am working on putting all of the details together likemoney, prepurchase, some transition training.

It is slow progress at the moment but I think it will all come together, I looke forward to seeing you at Farmers Pride soon

Back