What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vlad & Oshkosh

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Rumor in Oshkosh

Vlad said he was not coming this year, but we all think he is going to be flying the RV14 in to Oshkosh!

Your buddies from KPTW

Rumor in Oshkosh

Vlad said he was not coming this year, but we all think he is going to be flying the RV14 in to Oshkosh!

Your buddies from KPTW

:D:D:D I am in the bunker with three monitors all of them KOSH webcams. Liveatc.net on iPad :D Enjoy everyone!!!

I don't see you.

:D:D:D I am in the bunker with three monitors all of them KOSH webcams. Liveatc.net on iPad :D Enjoy everyone!!!

We must be in the same bunker. Been watching & listening all afternoon. :D

Darn, Vlad! Wanted you to see the Russian Airplane!

Is there an airplane somewhere? :D

MicheleandMIG3.jpg

Lots of manned bunkers on east coast. Five monitors, 4 CPUs (many more cores), burning bandwidth keeping tabs on all the Oshkoshky activity.

"40" was a nice touch.

Vlad, Elen's place is still nice and comfy. Missed you this year, but maybe next. Time to go brief the RV parade now :).

Scott,
I am missing that place. Was watching Cards TV from the point you left Watson in San Antonio. Jealous....

Vlad, we have to do better next year, what happened to the Oshkosh travel master plan we made up for 2010 to 2016 or so?

Vlad, we have to do better next year, what happened to the Oshkosh travel master plan we made up for 2010 to 2016 or so?

Mario the master plan in need of fine tuning. Things are subject to change after RV is flying.

Scott boasts in 2009 about 2012 :D

MarioandScott.jpg

You guys are cleverly BAITING my Russian into flying out to Oshkosh. But Vlad is too smart to take the bait. He is down for his first ever condtion inspection and he takes it very serious. He will not rush towards completion just to attend the biggest aircraft event in the world.

I know most of you just want him to autograph your copy of Sport Aviation where he is a featured article. Not to worry, I can help you with that, send me your magazine and $5 for each signature along with a self addressed stamped envelope and I will ensure you get your signed copy. PM me for address. :D

Now back to Vlad's safe and THOROUGH condition insepction!!

Looks like bsacks05's next door (the o.d. green one)[/QUOTE]

Not me. I have never been to OSH....yet. I was listening and watching this morning when Jack Roush landed in another Premier jet. I knew it was him when the tower said "Welcome to Oshkosh!" and he replied, " Thanks, I was here in a Premier a couple years ago but had some problems."

Not me. I have never been to OSH....yet. I was listening and watching this morning when Jack Roush landed in another Premier jet. I knew it was him when the tower said "Welcome to Oshkosh!" and he replied, " Thanks, I was here in a Premier a couple years ago but had some problems."

We'll have to make a Middle Georgia caravan up there next year...

Back