What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another First Flight

lcnmrv8r

N174SB took to the air this fine Easter Sunday. :D All went well. No surprises. Temps were good, no leaks, manual flaps work great and landing was one to be proud of.

Last edited:
Heartiest congratulations, Seth! Very happy for you that all went so well...particularly the flaps :D

N174SB took to the air this fine Easter Sunday. :D All went well. No surprises. Temps were good, no leaks, manual flaps work great and landing was one to be proud of.

Can hardly believe it's flying. :)

Congratulations! Did you say manual flaps? I thought all the -7 kits had electric flaps. Didn't know manual was an option.

:) Awesome Seth! Way to Go! Can't wait to see it--maybe we'll make it to LRU for breakfast on the 3rd Sunday. Better get some photos up.

Guy

Congratulations

Seth

Congratulations on your first flight.

How about sending us a pic and some info about your RV?

We have a regular 'Reach for the Sky' featue in our free online monthly aviation magazine AV8Magazine.com

Take a look at the Feb & March issues which feature RV's

You can register for free at www.av8magazine.com

Congrats!!

Way to go Seth! What time did you fly? I departed for TCS in the Warrior around 8:30 and didn't see you around. Wish I could have seen it!

Back