What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Beauty of Pennsylvania Winter

Vlad

Well Known Member
While working on a rust prevention program for both piloting skills and the engine, saw beautiful snow flurries. Camera faltered multiple times in turbulent air these are the only couple shots salvaged :)

Wind and snow

Nice pictures Vlad,

Stopped by Lock Haven this afternoon to plug in the engine and the wind was howling, the snow was falling, and then blowing everywhere. Calling for 3 F tomorrow am.
Hoping to make it to breakfast at Mifflin Co.

jim D 7A
Lock Haven, Pa.

Nice pictures Vlad,

Stopped by Lock Haven this afternoon to plug in the engine and the wind was howling, the snow was falling, and then blowing everywhere. Calling for 3 F tomorrow am.
Hoping to make it to breakfast at Mifflin Co.

jim D 7A
Lock Haven, Pa.

Jim,
Your woods were snow thick on the radar. I was aiming at Wilkes-Barre Wyoming Valley for a cup of evening coffee but got pounded and turned around.
It is very windy and preheat is a challenge. See you at Sentimental if not sooner ;)

i hate to rub it in but............
IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

rv hotel is open. the warmest one on the list at this time. :eek:

What and where

Turbo,,,, what is that upper photo of??? It look almost like its man made and it comes with an alligator.

Turbo the winters here are very short. Time to enjoy before heat wave comes. I am booking RV Hotel for April 24th :D

VLAD QUOTE>>>>>the winters here are very short. Time to enjoy before heat wave comes. I am booking RV Hotel for April 24th

your room is booked for sun n fun friday. pool is open but a bit chilly now. http://vimeo.com/103427218

Back