What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Passenger handholds

A friend was admiring the two handholds that the builder installed in my Lancair (ideally suited by my wife who finds comfort in hanging on during turbulence etc).
My friend wants them to be used to help in/egress for his plane and wants to know where these can be had?
Mine are solid plastic and attached to the airframe post immediately behind/beside the front windscreen.
I will ask the Lancair guys too but felt that since this was not for a Lancair, (nor an RV to be honest) that VAF would have a wider range of experience in what is available and where to look.
Maybe just ask an interior shop?
Thanks

We have two we never used. Send me a private email. They are Your?s for shipping, should be a whole dollar at most.

Mockett drawer pulls

Mockett (www.mockett.com) makes a number of round rod drawer pulls in stainless with a few styles in varying lengths that are appropriate.

I bought two styles but have not yet found a good place to put them and exactly how to mount them.

If you visit an auto wrecker you can probably find a couple of oh-sh*t handles that are usually bolted to the ceiling over the passenger doors. There are some nice designs, some even retract and lay flush when not in use.

We have two we never used. Send me a private email. They are Your’s for shipping, should be a whole dollar at most.

Kevin, I sent my email address by PM
(You asked for an email, but when I click that option it says you have selected to not receive emails)
Thanks everyone, for the suggestions.

Back