What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Care Package

I received "F-1205G" which was back ordered from the Avionics kit and 3 bags labeled as follows:

1. Hardware required by changes to fuse kit Page 29-04(Rev3) and pages 24-02,24-03 and 24-06 .

2. Hardware required by changes to finish kit Page 37-03.

3. Hardware required by changes to Avionics Kit Pages in Section 42( multiple pages affected see notice.

There are 3 pages of printed material which describes the parts and hardware involved. Lots to read and I have not opened the bags. Thought a brief immediate response would be of those in need of Life Support.

Bob Kibby-I've received all the kits and the drop shopped propeller.

Bob beat me to the answer.

I received "F-1205G" which was back ordered from the Avionics kit and 3 bags labeled as follows:

1. Hardware required by changes to fuse kit Page 29-04(Rev3) and pages 24-02,24-03 and 24-06 .

2. Hardware required by changes to finish kit Page 37-03.

3. Hardware required by changes to Avionics Kit Pages in Section 42( multiple pages affected see notice.

There are 3 pages of printed material which describes the parts and hardware involved. Lots to read and I have not opened the bags. Thought a brief immediate response would be of those in need of Life Support.

Bob Kibby-I've received all the kits and the drop shopped propeller.

This is what I got too.

Back