What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ted Hendrickson prop??

pierre smith

Well Known Member
Mornin' all,
Do any of you guys have any experience with this prop? Is the performance comparable to other woodies, cause I've never heard of Ted Hendrickson.
Thanks,

Wood props

I believe Ted Hendricks use to be AKA "Ted's Props." He was located in Concrete Washington. He retired a few years ago from prop production. My old Van's information from the 1990's listed Ted's Props as a source for propellers. I have a friend that has one on his RV4. It's beautiful and he is quite happy.

RV4 - finishing
Bainbridge Island, WA

Ted Hendrickson prop

I have one on my RV4. The prop is very well made with about twice the laminations of other wood props. The one I have is more of a climb prop attached to a 160hp 0-320.

Rob

Good rep

I lived in Wa State and been around RV's for years. Ted's was the prop maker of choice back in the day 80's, 90's. There where a whole host of other makers and many are not around to day, just from retirement. These props are hand made. If you can find a nice one, they are good well made props. I believe they have a urethane leading edge that may need referb from time to time, but I am sure you can find someone to do that.

Back