What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

McMaster-Carr :(

Vansrv7arob

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

Found a really good post on here about return springs for brake master cylinders with all the McMaster-Carr part numbers, http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showpost.php?p=159656&postcount=2 tried to order 2 sets last night so me and a buddy could do the mod and got this message.

Is anyone out there willing to order some parts for me like $20 worth and post to Australia, Happy to paypal the funds to you.

Hi Rob,

Due to the complexity of U.S. Export regulations, McMaster-Carr has decided to only accept orders from a few, long-established customers of ours overseas. We will not accept your order and regret any inconvenience this causes you.

Claudia

Rob, alternatively have a chat with the crew from Cleaveland. I have no doubt they will kindly order on your behalf and add it o a store purchase. Just an idea.

I found the right sized springs at a local hardware store. You should be able to source springs locally. There isn't anything special about these springs.

hardware

I bought mine from RomeoVictor as well, which arrived without a hitch. After doing so, I was informed that a careful search at Ace Hardware (or similar) would have saved me time and money. Either way, you're probably better off than McMaster Carr.

DD

Back